Mobile Marketing & Advertising FAQs
What makes TakeAim different from other text messaging companies?
One word: Engage. It’s that simple. We are your full-service mobile marketing and advertising partner. We work directly with our clients to help them grow their brand and manage their customer mobile data base. We answer our phones and prefer to talk real-time with our clients. Call it old school, we call it personal.
What is SMS?
SMS stands for Short Message Service. SMS is also often referred to as texting, sending text messages or text messaging. The service allows for short text messages to be sent to cell phones. Traditional you are limited in the amount you can send in a text message to 160 charters.
How Do Mobile Marketing Opt-Ins work?
Fans of your brand will OPT IN to your mobile messaging campaign. You must get their approval in order to send them a text message. You can obtain this by having the user text your KEYWORD to the short code provided or the user can submit their request via web form sign up where they simply enter their mobile phone number and select they want to Opt-In to you. When using the web form process our system will then text that person back and ask them to reply “YES” to the request that they want to receive text messages from your brand.
What is considered “Best Practices” for compliant Opt-In messages?
Once someone Opts in the first message back out to that persons mobile phone from your brand should include the following:
1. The brand/name
2. A description of what the alert is for
3. Amount of alerts you may send in a month
4. Tell them in the message that, “MSG & Data rates may apply”
5. Last, how they can quit the service or get help , example "Reply STOP to end or HELP for help"
How do fans/customers Opt-Out?
Users can Opt-Out at any time by replying STOP to any message they receive. Our system will automatically pull that number out of your mobile data base and store it (flag it) as an Opt-Out number. We review with our clients their mobile data base, analytics and reports. You own your mobile data base.
Does TakeAim provide professional managed services and guidance?
100% we do. We are more than a technology platform. We are your full service mobile marketing and advertising partner. We are laser focused on expediting the process to turn ideas into reality quickly and correctly. We provide hands-on campaign management and support from concept through execution, optimization and measurement.
What are some of the benefits of mobile marketing and advertising?
1. Create direct conversations with customers on their mobile device
2. Put your message directly into the pockets of your customers
3. Deepen customer relationships and build brand loyalty
4. Create new advertising vehicles and revenue streams
5. Improve customer experience with your brand
6. Use mobile coupons and alerts to increase sales
7. Create strong targeted mobile marketing campaigns
8. Keep your customers engaged and mobilize customer loyalty
9. Increase the frequency of customer visits
10. Raise brand awareness and ROI
How do I get started?
Our dedicated staff is here to assist you. Please contact us for your free consultation and begin building your mobile data base today! 866-333-6339 or sales@TakeAimMobile.com